Position: Senior Video Editor
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Base Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Bowstring Studios (www.bowstring.tv), a full-service production studio specializing in branded entertainment, is seeking a creative, talented, organized and ambitious senior video editor, for immediate hire. The successful candidate will be someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and who is willing to meet new challenges with a “can do” spirit.
Major responsibilities for this position will include:
- Working with producers to craft narratives
- Client-directed edits
- Working with junior members of the editorial team to balance workloads
- Animation and creating graphics
- Sound mixing and color correction
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Must have agency and brand experience
- A strong portfolio with experience in long-form and short-form editing
- Demonstrable proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere and After Effects
- Knowledge of current industry standards and workflows
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with great accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility to occasionally work after-hours and on weekends as required
This position may require periodic domestic travel.
Bowstring offers a competitive compensation package including salary, health, dental and disability benefits, a paid time off bank, professional development days, a retirement plan with company match and a company profit sharing plan.
Potential applicants should forward a cover letter including salary requirements, and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line “Senior Video Editor”. Please, no phone calls.