Position: Senior Video Editor
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Base Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Bowstring Studios (bowstring.tv), a full-service production studio specializing in branded entertainment, is seeking a creative, talented, organized and ambitious senior video editor, for immediate hire. The successful candidate will be someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and who is willing to meet new challenges with a “can do” spirit.
Major responsibilities for this position will include:
- Working with producers to craft narratives
- Client-directed edits
- Working with junior members of the editorial team to balance workloads
- Basic 2D motion graphics
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 6+ years of professional work experience
- Must have strong agency and brand experience
- A strong portfolio with experience in long-form and short-form editing
- Demonstrable proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere and After Effects
- Knowledge of current industry standards and workflows
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with great accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to collaborate well within a team
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail in all work
- Ability to work both in office and remote, as needed
- Flexibility to occasionally work after-hours and on weekends as required
This position may require periodic domestic travel.
Bowstring offers a competitive compensation package including salary, health, dental and disability benefits, unlimited PTO, professional development days, a retirement plan with company match and a company profit sharing plan.
Potential applicants should forward a cover letter including salary requirements, and a link to a reel, and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line “Senior Video Editor”. Please, no phone calls.