Position: Production Assistant
Assistant Location: Conshohocken, PA
Hours: Full-time, exempt
Base Salary: $40,000
Bowstring Studios (www.bowstring.tv), a full-service production studio specializing in long-form content, virtual reality and branded entertainment, is seeking a creative, talented, organized and ambitious production assistant, for immediate hire. The successful candidate will be someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, punctual, a team-player, and who is willing to meet new challenges with a “can do” spirit.
Major responsibilities for this position may include:
- Work on local and out-of-state productions as a Production Assistant
- Assist production coordinator with packing gear and prepping shoots
- Manage gear purchases and returns
- Maintain equipment in good working order
- Transport equipment in cargo van and box truck
- Learning multiple set positions (grip, sound mixer, camera assistant, etc.) to grow into an adaptable crew member
- Other duties, as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Professional work experience in a related field
- Some working knowledge of the video production industry
- Some working knowledge of video production gear
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with great accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility to work after-hours and on weekends as required
- Basic grip work
- Desire to grow and develop into a specialized role
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be comfortable driving a 19-foot box truck
- Must be able to pass a health physical for DOT license upon hiring
- Valid US passport and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
A working personal automobile and a clean driving record are prerequisites. This position will require domestic travel and periodic work on weekends.
Bowstring offers a competitive compensation package including salary, performance bonus, health and dental benefits, a paid time off bank, retirement plan with guaranteed company contribution and flexible working hours.
Potential applicants should forward a cover letter and a résumé to email@example.com, with subject line “Production Assistant” or use the form below. Please, no phone calls.