Position: Associate Producer
Location: Conshohocken PA
Hours: Full-time, exempt
Compensation: $40K+ Based on experience + full benefits
Bowstring Studios (www.bowstring.tv), a full-service production studio based in Conshohocken, PA, is seeking a creative, talented, organized and ambitious Associate Producer, for immediate hire. The successful candidate will be someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and who is willing to meet new challenges with a “can do” spirit.
Major responsibilities for this position may include:
- Manage travel for producers and crews
- Assist producers with coordinating various logistics for numerous remote productions
- Conducting research and effectively communicating the findings to producers
- Participating in company and client meetings
- Assisting with the development of production documents such as call sheets, production books,
shot lists, shoot schedule, etc.
- Assist on set with local and remote productions, as needed
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional work experience in the video production industry.
- Interest in the coordination and logistical aspects of video production.
- Ability to work as part of a team with staff producers but also independently with great accuracy and efficiency
- A positive attitude and excitement towards learning and experiencing new opportunities.
- Flexibility to work after-hours and on weekends as needed.
- A working personal vehicle and a clean driving record are prerequisites.
- Ability to travel as needed (Average 10-15%)
Bowstring offers a generous compensation package including salary, health and dental benefits, short- and long-term disability insurance, a paid time off bank, retirement plan with guaranteed company contribution, profit sharing plan and a pension plan.
Potential applicants should forward a cover letter and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line
“Associate Producer”. Please, no phone calls.