Position: Associate Producer
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Hours: Full-time, exempt
Salary Range: $40-50K Based on experience + full benefits
Bowstring Studios (bowstring.tv), a full-service content studio based in Conshohocken, PA, is seeking a creative, talented, organized and ambitious Associate Producer, for immediate hire. The successful candidate will be someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and who is willing to meet new challenges with a “can-do” spirit.
Major responsibilities for this position may include:
Responsible for managing and updating production budgets and expense sheets.
- Assist producers with coordinating various logistics for numerous remote productions simultaneously.
- Assisting with the development of production documents such as call sheets, production books, shot lists, shoot schedules, etc.
- Manage domestic and international travel for producers and crews.
- Conduct research and effectively communicate the findings to producers and staff.
- Participate in company and client meetings.
- Assist on set with local and remote productions, as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Associate Producer & professional work experience in the video production industry.
- Strong interest in the coordination and logistical aspects of video production.
- Ability to work as part of a team with staff producers but also independently with great accuracy and efficiency.
- A positive attitude and excitement towards learning and experiencing new opportunities.
- Flexibility to work after-hours and on weekends, as needed.
- A driver’s license and a clean driving record are prerequisites. Personal vehicle is a plus.
- Ability to travel, as needed (average 10-15%).
Bowstring offers a generous compensation package including salary, health, and dental benefits, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, retirement plan with guaranteed company contribution, and a pension plan.
Potential applicants should forward a cover letter and a résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Associate Producer”. Please, no phone calls.