Position: Assistant Video Editor
Location: Conshohocken PA
Hours: Full-time, exempt
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
Bowstring Studios (www.bowstring.tv), a full-service production studio specializing in branded entertainment, is seeking a creative, talented, organized and ambitious assistant video editor, for immediate hire. The successful candidate will be someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and who is willing to meet new challenges with a “can do” spirit.
Major responsibilities for this position may include:
- Working with senior editors and producers to rough cut narratives
- Be able to handle multiple projects or tasks at a time
- Data management, including sound syncing and cataloging
- Minor sound and color correction
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Experience in long- and short-form editing
- Demonstrable proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with great accuracy and efficiency
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail in all work
- Flexibility to occasionally work after-hours and on weekends as required
This position may require periodic domestic travel.
Bowstring offers a competitive compensation package including salary, performance bonus, health and dental benefits, a paid time off bank, retirement plan with guaranteed company contribution and flexible working hours.
Potential applicants should forward a cover letter, including salary requirements and a link to a reel, and a résumé to email@example.com, with subject line “Assistant Video Editor” or use the form below. Please, no phone calls.