Position: Account Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA or Remote
Hours: Full-time / Salary
Bowstring Studios (bowstring.tv), a full-service content studio specializing in branded entertainment, is seeking a creative, talented, organized and ambitious Account Manager. The successful candidate will be someone comfortable in a leading role that supports our client initiatives and our company goals.
Our Account Manager will manage the day-to-day integration with key clients and accounts as well as oversee project budgets, timelines, creative briefs and project deliverables. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently under tight deadlines and collaboratively with our Creative and Production teams. This position reports to the VP of Account Services.
The ideal Account Manager is a team player, friendly, positive, organized and confident problem-solver who thrives in a team atmosphere but also succeeds working independently when needed.
Major responsibilities for this position will include:
- Manage day-to-day efforts with multiple clients and internal teams
- This includes managing timelines/meeting deadlines, drive creative collaboration and presentations with clients and internal teams, support project budget development and facilitate client contracts.
- Manage a variety of client verticals; Agency, Brand, Small Business and Higher Education
- Establish trust with clients and provide strategic solutions that achieve their objectives and align with Bowstring best practices.
- Be an active lead in clients’ business, product and industry landscapes.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously in varying stages of development.
- Support internal Bowstring marketing efforts.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and coworkers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5 to 6 years of relevant account management experience in agency or brand.
- Experience managing multiple clients/projects simultaneously.
- Experience creating and managing project budgets & timelines.
- Experience guiding creative concept and design through content lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision with great accuracy and efficiency.
- An enthusiastic, supportive and flexible team player approach.
- A desire for learning and improvement.
- Video production / digital content creation knowledge is a plus.
- Business development and Sales experience is a plus.
- Conversational Spanish a plus.
Potential applicants should forward a cover letter including salary requirements, and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Account Manager” in the subject line. Please, no phone calls