Position: Account Manager
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Compensation: $45K to $50K + (Negotiable based on experience.)
Bowstring Studios (www.bowstring.tv), a full-service video production studio specializing in branded entertainment, is seeking a creative, talented, organized and ambitious Account Manager, for immediate hire. The successful candidate will be someone comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and who is willing to meet new challenges with a “can do” spirit.
Our Account Manager will serve as the day-to-day communication liaison with our clients and will support our sales efforts with new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently under tight deadlines and collaboratively with our business development team. This position reports to the CEO.
Personality is important to our close-knit team, so we are also looking for someone who is a team player, friendly, positive, proactive, organized and a confident problem-solver who thrives in a team atmosphere but also succeeds working independently when needed.
Major responsibilities for this position will include:
- Establishing trust and respect with our clients through strong attention to detail and ability to drive our company responses to client requests by working with our department managing timelines/meeting deadlines, developing creative briefs, project budgets, scopes of work, etc.
- Strong client management and solid relationship building skills.
- Collaborate closely with our internal creative directors on marketing materials and presentations.
- Strong self-discipline and organizational habits.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously in varying stages of development.
- A flexible approach to their workday which includes re-prioritizing their schedule and tasks throughout the day as client requests and feedback emerges.
- Effective and confident communicator with clients via telephone, email and slack as well as conducting in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, to market our services and build on existing client relationships.
- Identify opportunities to grow client business and involve our resources.
- Solidifying Bowstring Studio’s presence in the local marketplace through participation in networking organizations and events.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and coworkers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant account management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Video production knowledge and experience an added advantage.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities simultaneously.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision with great accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- An enthusiastic, supportive and flexible team player approach.
- A desire and passion for learning and improvement.
Bowstring offers a competitive compensation package including salary, health and dental benefits, paid time off bank, retirement plan with company match, profit sharing plan and flexible working hours.
Potential applicants should forward a cover letter including salary requirements, and a résumé to email@example.com, with “Account Manager” in the subject line. Please, no phone calls